In accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other applicable regulations, ROSMEDIAN, S.L. (hereinafter “ROSMEDIAN” and “Responsible”) informs the User (Interested Party) about the method of processing and storage of their personal data on the Website www.rosmedian.com (hereinafter referred to as the "Website").
Responsible for the processing of personal data:
ROSMEDIAN, S.L. (CIF: B-54355607), with an address: Avda. Condomina, 75, 17, 03540, Alicante; Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org; and contact phone: (+34) 966 44 55 66 is responsible for the processing of personal data that is provided directly by the Users or which are generated as a result of access, use and navigation of the Users on the Site, as well as for control over the activities of the Site.
Received personal data
Notwithstanding the foregoing, to access certain information or to use certain content or services of the Site, ROSMEDIAN may request from the User (Interested Party) certain personal data, which may include, name, surname, email address, company name, position and professional contact information. In these cases, ROSMEDIAN will provide the User (Interested Party) with the necessary information before proceeding with the processing of his data.
Purpose of processing user personal data
In addition to managing information requests, content or services that are expressly stated by Users (Interested Parties) or those who give their consent, ROSMEDIAN has a legitimate interest to use the information collected or created for:
- improving the operation of the Site, its management, and security;
- conducting research to analyze the relevance and use of the Site, including through anonymous information;
- distributing electronic commercial offers of services offered by ROSMEDIAN; and,
- informing Users (Interested Parties) about news in the legal field, by sending publications, seminars and other initiatives, as permitted by applicable law.
Period of storage of personal data
In accordance with the principles of legality, transparency, usefulness, and limitation of the purpose of processing, the personal data of the User (Interested Party) will be stored for the time strictly necessary to achieve each of the intended goals, subject to the rights of the User (Interested Party) recognized and established by the GDPR.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
In accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), ROSMEDIAN processes and stores user data based on:
- voluntary access and navigation of Users (Interested Parties) on the Site;
- User's (Interested Party’s) request for information or certain content or services;
- ROSMEDIAN's compliance with legal obligations;
- legitimate interests in improving the operation of the Site and its security, as well as in conducting research and analysis of the operation and use of the Site; and,
- where the User (Interested Party) agrees to receive commercial information and news in the legal field from ROSMEDIAN.
Data will be stored for as long as contractual obligations exist, arising from the provision of services or the provision of information requested by Users (Interested Parties), and, subsequently, until the termination of legal, contractual or deontological duties that require their maintenance (for example, until the termination of liability in accordance with legislation on the protection of personal data or cybersecurity).
In case the data is processed to send current legal and commercial information, it can be stored until the User (Interested Party) withdraws consent to receive such information by any of the free and simple ways provided to him for this.
Communication and cross-border transfer of personal data
ROSMEDIAN does not transfer processed personal data to third parties unless it is required by law in accordance with a court order or the requirement of the competent authorities in the performance of their functions. As an exception, the Site may use third-party cookies in accordance with the consent of the User (Interested Party).
ROSMEDIAN is a company with international activities, and sometimes for the development and implementation of a company’s professional activities, it may be necessary to transfer data to other countries, including countries where the level of personal data protection may differ from that established in EU countries. In case ROSMEDIAN uses the services or computer systems of third parties outside the EU, ROSMEDIAN takes all measures stipulated by law to ensure proper data management.
User rights regarding the processing of personal data
The User (Interested Party) has the following rights regarding the processing of his personal data:
- The right to request access to data;
- The right to request corrections or deletions of data;
- The right to demand data processing restrictions;
- The right to object to data processing;
- The right to transfer personal data; and,
- The right to withdraw consent at any time.
These rights can be exercised in the following ways:
- By sending a written message to the ROSMEDIAN mailing address listing the User (Interested Party) and the right being exercised or
- By sending an e-mail to email@example.com listing the User (Interested Party) and the right being exercised.
The exercise of the above rights will be implemented in accordance with the procedure provided for by applicable law: The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) or the national legislation of Spain governing the implementation of the relevant EU legislation. Also, the User (Interested Party) may file a lawsuit with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
Date of last revision: April 2020
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION